COMMERCIAL VEHICLE ACCIDENTS
Helping You After a Commercial Vehicle Accident
Central Massachusetts — Northern Worcester County — Middlesex County
If you have been involved in a truck, bus, or commercial vehicle accident, contact an experienced attorney right away. Any motor vehicle accident is serious, but when the size of the vehicles is so different, the injuries can be catastrophic.
Experience matters when you’re hurt and you’re up against an insurance company. At the Law Offices of David Niose, our attorneys:
- have a detailed understanding of the state and federal regulations controlling commercial transportation companies
- as insurance defense attorneys — and in the case of David Niose, an insurance adjuster as well — learned the insurance companies’ strategies from the inside
- helped thousands of injured people collect millions of dollars in cumulative settlement and judgment amounts
Injuries such as neck and back injuries, broken bones, burns, paralysis, and paraplegia are all too common in commercial vehicle accidents. You may require a lifetime of care even as you lose the ability to work. We are dedicated to aggressively pursuing maximum compensation.
I’ve Been in an Accident With a Commercial Vehicle. Now What?
As soon as you can, it is essential to contact an experienced lawyer who can begin investigating the accident and preserving the evidence. We will immediately begin interviewing key witnesses and gathering other evidence at the scene.
Most important, we will investigate whether more than one party could have some liability for your injuries. Since driver fault is only one of many things that could have contributed to the accident, we will determine whether the bus or trucking company, a maintenance facility, or even a manufacturer of a faulty truck part could be liable.
Common causes of bus, truck and commercial vehicle accidents include:
- Driver fault: for example, not following traffic laws, drunk driving
- Negligent company policies, such as unrealistic delivery schedules, failure to fill out required paperwork, or encouraging drivers to exceed legal driving hours
- Negligent hiring practices, such has rehiring drivers previously fired for cause, failing to do proper background checks, etc.
- Inadequate vehicle maintenance
- Exceeding weight restrictions for tractor trailers, or poorly balanced loads
- Defective tires, engine parts or safety equipment
A truck, bus, or commercial vehicle accident can change your life forever. If you have been injured, contact us by email or call 1-800-921-0800 or 978-343-0800. We offer free initial consultations, are available for weekend and evening appointments and can visit your home or hospital. We receive no fees in personal injury cases unless we win a financial recovery for you.