Lunenburg, MA Auto Accident Lawyer

Car & Truck – Motorcycle – Commercial Vehicles – Bicycle – Pedestrian

When you’re injured in an auto accident and you’re up against an insurance company, experience matters. Whether it was a car, motorcycle, or truck accident, consider contacting a team of attorneys who have:

  • Helped thousands of people injured in auto accidents to collect millions of dollars in cumulative settlement and judgment amounts
  • Worked as insurance defense attorneys, learning the tactics and strategies employed by these companies
  • Handled thousands of auto claims as an insurance adjuster

The law firm of the Law Offices of David Niose, located in Fitchburg, MA, is highly experienced in dealing with insurance companies and in working through the legal processes necessary to achieve successful results for victims of personal injuries.

For a combined 25 years, lawyers David Niose and Paul Groark have used the knowledge gained in working for insurance companies to work for maximum financial compensation for victims of truck and car accidents. We also represent injured pedestrians.

Injured in a car, motorcycle, or bus crash? Call the Law Offices of David Niose for experienced, aggressive representation. 978-343-0800 or 1-800-921-0800.

Commercial Vehicle Accidents

A truck, bus, or commercial vehicle accident can change your life forever. Injuries such as neck and back injuries, broken bones, burns, paralysis, and paraplegia are all too common. You may require a lifetime of care even as you lose the ability to work.

We will investigate whether more than one party could have some liability for your injuries. Since driver fault is only one of many things that could have contributed to the accident, we will determine whether the bus or trucking company, a maintenance facility, or even a manufacturer of a faulty truck part could be liable. We are dedicated to aggressively pursuing maximum compensation.

Bicycle & Pedestrian Accidents

Were you hit by a car while crossing the street or walking on a sidewalk? Do you need help paying medical expenses after a car-bicycle injury? Contact a lawyer who has the experience and knowledge pursue maximum compensation for your losses. Attorneys David Niose and Paul Groark and our legal team know how to determine whether a pedestrian or bicycle injury was caused by a negligent driver or if it could be the result of municipal liability. We have a successful track record in the Lunenburg, MA area of dealing firmly with insurance providers and getting compensation for people injured as pedestrians or while riding a bike.


What happens when you’ve been injured by a driver who is uninsured or underinsured? What happens when your injury is caused by a hit-and-run driver? In situations such as these in Massachusetts, you can usually still get a settlement utilizing a coverage called “UM” insurance. UM requires an insurance company to stand in the shoes of the at-fault party to compensate you for your injuries, even if that company didn’t actually insure the at-fault party. Attorney Niose has been handling UM cases since 1986, so he knows what needs to be done to get you the recovery you deserve.


If you’re in the Lunenburg, MA area and have questions regarding a motorcycle or car accident or 18-wheeler wreck, contact us. We offer free initial consultations, are available for weekend and evening appointments and can visit your home or hospital. We receive no fee in personal injury cases unless we win a financial recovery. To contact us, call 978-343-0800 or 1-800-921-0800.